Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain free shipping?
There are multiple ways to qualify for free (standard) shipping when shopping at the PUMA Online Store!
- 1. Buy more than $149 worth of merchandise. Our standing free shipping offer is available every day.
2. Become a FreeShipping.com member. PUMA has joined the FreeShipping.com network of retailers. Members enjoy free shipping and other benefits at PUMA.com and over 1000 other online retailers. Click here for more information.
How can I pay?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
PUMA Gift Card
Please ensure that your billing name is entered exactly as it appears on your card. For the protection of our customers, transactions cannot be processed if billing information is not 100% accurate. Your card is not charged until the order ships.
You may also purchase and redeem PUMA Gift Cards via this site. Please see our Gift Card FAQs for more details.
Please note that this site does not accept any credit cards drawn on banks outside of Canada. Sorry for any inconvenience
How do I check the status of my order or track a shipment?
Go to My Account and enter your username and password.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Any new, unworn item purchased through PUMA.com may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Please see our Return Policy for additional information regarding returns and exchanges. PUMA.com orders may also be returned at a PUMA retail store or outlet for store credit only. (For our customers' protection, our stores do not have access to your credit card information.)
How do I change or cancel my order?
Due to our fast shipping process, it is not possible to change or cancel an order once it has been placed. You will need to return the original package to obtain a refund and/or place an order for the new product. Please see our Return Policy for additional information.
Do you ship to the United States?
Yes, but not through this web site. Please visit instead our U.S. online shop at http://us.puma.com
Do you ship internationally?
This web site only accepts orders to be shipped within Canada. If you are looking to ship an order elsewhere, please click here to find a PUMA Online Store site that serves your country.
How do I contact customer service?
How are taxes calculated?
Sales tax is calculated based on your shipping address. The amount of sales tax charged is based on current local tax rates. Shipping charges may also be subject to sales tax in applicable provinces. Sales tax will be refunded for returned items. At the time of checkout, we will include the tax to your order to cover the applicable tax. The amount of shipping and taxes will be displayed in the Order Summary section on the right side of the page.
How do I use a promotion/coupon code?
To redeem a promotion or coupon code, enter the code in the appropriate field on the Shopping Bag page. Be sure to enter the code with the exact spelling and capitalization as shown. You must click "redeem" in order for the discount to be applied. The discounted amount will be displayed on the Shopping Bag and Order Summary pages. If the code is invalid, expired or you have not placed the correct products in the shopping bag, a discount will not be applied.
Please also refer to our detailed Terms and Conditions regarding use of this site.
How do I purchase or redeem a PUMA gift card?
Please see our Gift Card FAQs.
Where can I find a PUMA Store or Outlet?
You can search for your nearest PUMA Store via our online Store Directory.
Does Puma offer price adjustments?
If the price of an item you buy from the PUMA Online Store is lowered within fourteen (14) days of the date of your purchase, we will honor the new price and credit the difference to your original form of payment. To obtain your credit, contact us at 888-565-7862, or send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, address, item number, and order number in the email request.
- Requests for price adjustments must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
- We will honor only one price adjustment per item.
- Products purchased using a promotion or coupon code are not eligible for price adjustments.
How do I care for my PUMA Clothing?
Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided with each article of PUMA clothing. Many of our products should not be put in a dryer, for example, to prevent shrinkage. In general, wash and iron your PUMA clothing turned inside out to protect the printed graphics and embroidery from damage.
How do I care for my PUMA Footwear?
Our high-performance shoes require little maintenance because they're tough and durable. By following these simple directions, you'll enjoy your PUMA shoes even longer:
- Clean your shoes immediately after use if they are exposed to mud or dirt.
- Use your shoes only for their intended purpose.
- Dry your shoes by removing the footbed and allowing them to air dry.
- Pack your shoes with crumpled newspaper to help them retain their shape.
- Never machine-wash or machine-dry your shoes.
- Keep your shoes away from sources of extreme heat, such as radiators, dryers, or space heaters.
- Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
- Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
- Suede and nubuck: Use a brush specifically designed for suede to keep the outside surface of your shoes clean.
- Synthetic leather: Use a soft cloth or soft bristle-brush to gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry