PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE Men's Cargo Pants
Discounted Price: CAD $109.99
Was: CAD $180.00
Rubber : Sold Out
This items qualifies for free shipping!
Free returns on all qualifying orders.
- Style: 532329_43
- Color: Rubber
Shipping and Returns
Free standard shipping on orders over CAD $50 before tax, plus free returns on all qualifying orders.
Maison Kitsuné is a Paris-meets-Tokyo brand founded by Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki, offering a unique art de vivre that blends fashion, music and coffee. For our second season of cross-brand collaboration, we take inspiration from Japanese streetwear and elevate it with touches of French elegance. Sharp and with an urban edge, it's a luxurious line that demands all the best attention. Uniquely utilitarian, featuring sleek lines, an ergonomic construction, eye-catching cargo pockets and a relaxed, trend-setting fit, these cargo pants are all about fashion-forward flair.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Relaxed fit
- Flap cargo pockets with snap closure on front and back plus side pockets
- Button closure with metal zip fly
- Ergonomic construction with darts for better movement
- Fabric weight: 276g
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE embroidery on front pocket
- POCKET BAG: 87% polyester, 13% cotton
- SHELL: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Use detergent for colours
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours