PRODUCT STORYA scientific advancement by human and machine: calculated cushioning by PUMA. Calibrate Runner is powered by XETIC technology and coded in a language of its own—with meticulously-tested cushioning, conceived and fine-tuned in a lab for the techiest streetwear collectors.
What you see is what you get: compression in all the right places for step-in comfort and data-proven design. XETIC cushioning is a modified combination of structure and foam, proven among hundreds of virtual patterns to be the most efficient for comfort and rebound. The end result: visible cushioning technology that compresses as you step for infinite comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CUSHIONING: XETIC smart cushioning proven through digital testing provides comfort and rebound under applied force
- STRUCTURE: Responsive structure in the foam minimizes landing impact to maximize comfort
- GRIP: Rubber outsole ground contact offers traction and durability without slowing you down
- Fully engineered knit upper for sock-like feel
- Woven sheer overlay at lateral side for strong support
- Flexible sock collar for easy slip-on and off
- Ful lace closure for secure fit
- PU Foam midsole with re-curve shape
- XETIC technology at midsole
- Full coverage rubber outsole ensures ground contact and optimal grip
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at side
- Webbing pull loop at heel
- PUMA Cat Logo branding at opening