PRODUCT STORYJannik Wikkelsø Davidsen of Han Kjøbenhavn has become one of the visionaries of European streetwear. Together with PUMA, he launches Alteration – a sneaker that borrows inspiration from the minimalist aesthetic of suburban Copenhagen and fuses it with post-apocalyptic references. The bulky and futuristic design mixes neutrals with neon, combines material overlays, and pushes the boundaries of contemporary fashion.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Bulky, futuristic silhouette
- Mesh upper with textile and suede overlays
- Metallic leather toe cap at vamp
- Unique minimal lace closure
- Paddedcollar for comfort
- CMEVA midsole with textile cover and lightweight PU foam for cushioning
- Sculpted, layered midsole design provides midfoot support through the heel
- Rubber outsole provides exceptional grip and traction
- PUMA branding on the tongue