From the PUMA Basketball archives, the Palace Guard holds a special place in basketball history. Worn by the former Detroit Pistons Point Guard and all-around MVP, the Palace Guard solidified its spot at the top when it scored back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. Celebrating the Palace Guard's roots in basketball and our nation's rich history, Palace Guard 4th of July features the signature silhouette with a vintage suede upper and special edition sockliner with the beginning of the Declaration of Independence. Because nothing's more American than basketball.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Palace Guard basket silhouette
- Suede upper with faded effect
- Comfortable sockliner with Declaration of Independence text print
- Padded collar for cushioning and comfort
- Full lace closure with added TPU support piece
- IMEVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Full rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Tonal PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- PUMA Hoops branded tongue tab