PRODUCT STORYBased in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. For their third installment with PUMA, ADER ERROR carries the theme of "PAST IS NOW. NEW IS PAST," bringing together retro and futuristic color palettes and incorporating sci-fi accents and design elements.
Trailfox is no stranger to adaptation. Originally designed as a trail running shoe, this kick is reborn for today’s streets and given a futuristic update from ADER ERROR. Its signature rugged outsole and performance-inspired upper are enhanced with bright, reflective elements and a covered lacing system. The result is fresh and unexpected – it’s where trail meets trend, and future meets retro.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Trail running silhouette
- Tech mesh upper with suede and synthetic leather overlays
- Reflective piping throughout upper
- Elastic lace closure with nubuck eyestay overlays
- CMEVA midsole for cushioning
- Rugged rubber outsole for enhanced grip
- Transparent TPU PUMA Formstrip
- PUMA wordmark at lateral side