PRODUCT STORYFounded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen are renowned for their professional-grade ski and sailing gear. The debut of PUMA x HELLY HANSEN brings together PUMA’s streetwise sensibilities and Helly Hansen’s performance technicality– creating a unique collection designed to escape the ordinary. City meets nature. Street meets mountain and sea. And ‘90s-inspired graphics meet present-day styling. Step out of your everyday routine and into PUMA x HELLY HANSEN.
Two '90s icons come together in the LQDCELL Omega from the PUMA x HELLY HANSEN collab. LQDCELL Omega draws inspiration from past '90s CELL silhouettes and adds layers of organic shapes found in nature, combined with rugged functional design elements from Helly Hansen like rope lacing and a durable outsole with bold orange accents.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with our liquid CELL hexagons
- Textile upper with mesh and suede overlays
- Unique lace closure with extended midsole lockdown
- IMEVA and TPE JELL midsole with LQDCELL tech in the heel
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- TPU pieces at midsole for added grip
- PUMA x HELLY HANSEN branding on tongue
- PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side
- PUMA x HELLY HANSEN branded heel pull tab