Those shades. That ponytail. A fashion icon meets a street icon in our PUMA Suede collaboration with KARL LAGERFELD. You might say that suede doesn’t go well with starched white collars, but we beg to differ. One of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world and the master of reinvention, KARL LAGERFELD won international fame for his work with several Parisian style houses and currently works as creative director of Chanel, Fendi and on his own label. By 1997, LAGERFELD was so influential in the fashion industry, Vogue crowned him "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment". Expect excellence from this highly anticipated PUMA collaboration.
Sport style gets a street-chic rework with the sleek lines of this KARL LAGERFELD-inspired cap.
- Six panel cotton canvas construction
- Pre-curved brim
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD Logo embroidered at front
- Adjustable leather strap with KARL LAGERFELD-branded metal clip at back
- PUMA Cat Logo embroidered at back
- FRONT LINING: 100% cotton
- SHELL: 100% cotton
- Do Not Wring
- Stretch To Original Shape While Damp
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash With Similar Colours