Those shades. That ponytail. A fashion icon meets a street icon in our PUMA Suede collaboration with KARL LAGERFELD. You might say that suede doesn't go well with starched white collars, but we beg to differ. One of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world and the master of reinvention, KARL LAGERFELD won international fame for his work with several Parisian style houses and currently works as creative director of Chanel, Fendi and on his own label. By 1997, LAGERFELD was so influential in the fashion industry, Vogue crowned him "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment". Expect excellence from this highly anticipated PUMA collaboration.
Elevate your streetwear from casual to cool in this far-from-basic PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD sweater assembled from premium double-knit fabric and featuring breathable mesh inserts on the upper body for utmost comfort.
- Boxy fit
- Crew neck
- Premium double-knit fabric with mesh inserts at upper body
- T7 contrast sleeve striping
- Big KARL and PUMA Cat chenille badge with Lurex thread detailing at chest
- MESH: 28% elastane, 72% nylon
- SHELL: 68% polyester, 24% viscose, 8% elastane
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours