Those shades. That ponytail. A fashion icon meets a street icon in our PUMA Suede collaboration with KARL LAGERFELD. You might say that suede doesn’t go well with starched white collars, but we beg to differ. One of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world and the master of reinvention, KARL LAGERFELD won international fame for his work with several Parisian style houses and currently works as creative director of Chanel, Fendi and on his own label. By 1997, LAGERFELD was so influential in the fashion industry, Vogue crowned him "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment". Expect excellence from this highly anticipated PUMA collaboration.
Elevate your street wear from casual to cool in these far-from-basic PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD track pants, which feature co-branded side seam panels, sleek, monochromatic lines and a modern, cropped fit with a slightly dropped crotch.
- Cropped fit with a slightly dropped crotch
- Premium double-knit fabrication
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD-branded tape running down side seams
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD Logo at left thigh
- POCKET BAG: 100% cotton
- SHELL: 69% viscose, 6% elastane, 25% nylon
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours