Back in the ‘80s, Ralph Sampson was a basketball legend. First pick of the NBA Draft in ’83, Rookie of the Year in ’84, he towered over the rest of the players and elevated the game to unprecedented heights. Signing Sampson took PUMA to the next level in the basketball world – and in return, we created a customized kick just for him. Today, over 30 years later, PUMA is bringing back the OG silhouette in honor of a Hall of Famer whose legend still impacts the game today. This reissue comes in a new lo-top version for bball legends in the making.
- Archive Ralph Sampson lo-top court silhouette
- Synthetic leather upper with perforated details on vamp
- Easy slip-on structure with hook and loop double strap closure
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- Gold hand-written effect Ralph Sampson signature on lateral side
- PUMA branded label on tongue