PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. This version plays with color and dimension, with a graphic, stacked sole and futuristic color palette.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Suede upper with contrast T-toe overlay
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Contrast heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Thick platform sole with graphic print
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Shiny iridescent PUMA Formstrip overlay at lateral side