PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. This iteration boasts a sleek metallic upper and signature stacked sole.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Full metallic upper with tonal T-toe overlay
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Thick platform sole with spiked rubber outsole
- Heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Tonal PUMA Formstrip overlay
- Gold metallic PUMA branding at lateral side and tongue