Created in collaboration with the fashion students at London's Central Saint Martins, the Day Zero collection is an innovative and eco-conscious collection designed to promote water conservation in our changing world. Un-dyed materials are paired with fabrics that have been sustainably dope dyed or digitally printed, which reduces the use of chemicals and water in production. The all-over graphic print on this skirt is inspired by South African water usage maps to send a powerful message about the current and future state of our planet.
- Tight fit
- Ribbed waistband with neon striping
- Open side panel with PUMA branded elastic straps
- All-over print inspired by Cape Town water usage maps
- Made with OEKO-TEX Standard
- Made with undyed materials and sustainable dying and printing methods