PRODUCT STORYTake a deep dive into what matters most. Designed in partnership with graduates from Central Saint Martins' school of fashion, the second season of PUMA x CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS takes inspiration from shapes and textures of technical seafaring gear, with love letters to water stitched into the garments.
Made with undyed or dope-dyed materials, with sustainably-cotton sourced through the Better Cotton Initiative, these retro-inspired pants feature a high waist fit and wide leg with 'For the love of water' embroidery at the lower left side.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BCI: By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative
- Relaxed fit
- High-waist elastic waistband
- Wide leg open cuffs
- Dual side slip-in pockets
- PUMA Archive No.1 Logo embroidery at upper left thigh
- 'For the love of water' embroidery at lower left leg
- Cotton and polyester