PRODUCT STORYThe PUMA x FIRST MILE Xtreme Pack uses sustainable yarn made from recycled plastic to positively impact communities within the First Mile network. Each purchase of a PUMA x FIRST MILE product supports communities in Taiwan, Haiti and Honduras to help create sustainable jobs and positive social impact. In 2020 alone, the PUMA x First Mile collection diverted over 1.9 million plastic bottles from landfills.
The EXO-ADAPT Training Tights from PUMA x FIRST MILE deliver high performance engineering with a more sustainable construction. Innovative tech like PUMA dryCELL moisture-wicking comfort and a fully sustainable four-way stretch compression fabric boost performance and recovery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SUSTAINABILTY: First Mile yarn is made with plastic bottles collected from local communities to create sustainable jobs and positive social impact
- dryCELL: Technical fabric wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Tight fit
- Four-way stretch compression fabric
- Elastic waistband with adjustable tunneled inner drawcord
- Bonded seams for reduced abrasion during exercise
- Targeted compression print above knees
- Repeating PUMA Wordmark print at waistband
- PUMA Cat Logo print at left side
- 77% Recycled Polyester 23% Elastane