PRODUCT STORYSportswear and fashion icons meet in the latest PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD collection. Athletic looks are fused with haute couture, and classic styles are given a modern, luxe edge. The collection boasts unconventional details, blocks of color, and bold graphics – the perfect mix of street and sophistication.
The Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. Its signature sleek upper appears with a stacked sole, elevated style, and Karl Lagerfeld branding throughout.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Neoprene upper with tonal T-toe overlays
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Thick platform sole with textured rubber outsole
- Bold KARL LAGERFELD Logo at midsole
- Tonal PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD branded footbed
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD label at tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo at lateral side