PRODUCT STORYFor her second collection with PUMA, Sue Tsai takes on the concept of “Love 101” – exploring the nostalgia of high school memories and the lessons we learn from our first experiences with love. PUMA essentials are covered with scribbled lines of poetry, hand-drawn doodles, and vibrant illustrations, transforming the familiar and nostalgic into something unexpected and beautiful. From the classroom to the streets, Sue teaches us to create the love we wish to see in the world.
The Cali kicks it on a new coast in this re-imagination from NY-based artist Sue Tsai. With sunny accents and a new mid-height collar, this update to the Cali takes laid-back style to the urban jungle. Soft terry material around the collar and custom rope lacing combines all those fuzzy feelings of first love with a functional, utility look that is as ready for the hallways as it is for the city streets.
- Mid height with padded collar
- Leather upper with terry fabric around collar
- Cord lace closure for a snug fit
- Three-piece rubber tooling at the midsole
- Rubber outsole for traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides
- "I miss everything that's real about you" handwritten print at vamp
- PUMA x SUE TSAI label at tongue
- PUMA x TSAI Logo at heel tab
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Debossed PUMA Wordmark at heel