PRODUCT STORYThe second season of PUMA x THE HUNDREDS continues their mission of “people over product”. Each piece seeks to increase consciousness about how we dress and what we purchase. Using more sustainable materials to elevate streetwear staples, we embrace the idea of a more hopeful future.
The RS-2K from this collection features a fresh mix of sustainable materials and unique splashes of color, for a rogue and dynamic design that blends early 2000s influence with a future-forward aesthetic.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Running System (RS): PUMA's retro running technology that offers cushioning from the forefoot through the heel
- Bulky, layered RS silhouette
- Open hole mesh upper with suede and leather overlays
- Round lace closure with transparent eyestay panels
- Lightweight PU midsole for RS foam cushioning
- Layered midsole design with wavy TPU insert
- Rubber outsole for grip and traction
- PUMA x THE HUNDREDS branding at heel and tongue
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at side
- Webbing pull loop at heel