We’re bringing back an icon. Born in 1968, the Roma was originally created to celebrate the Italian Euro Cup win – and became a sport-turned-street sensation overnight. Over 50 years later, Roma is back with its signature premium leather, suede detailing, and green Formstrip. Old school Italian meets a new era of streetwear in a kick that’s better than new.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Full leather upper with T-toe overlays
- Slip-on sock collar
- Orthopedic arch supports for stable cushioning
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and lightweight performance
- Full rubber outsole with textured details provide optimal grip and traction
- Contrast color suede PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Gold foil PUMA Roma 68 branding on lateral side