Returns & Exchanges
Initiating Your Return
Looking to make a return online? You’re in the right place. Choose one of the instructions below to print your prepaid return label.
For My Account Members:
1. Navigate to your My Account.
2. Log in using your My Account username and password.
3. Under Order History, select ‘view’.
4. Select the order that contains the item(s) you wish to return and click ‘Initiate Return’.
NOTE: If your item is not eligible for return, you will not be able to see the ‘Initiate Return’ button.
5. Select the item(s) that you would like to return and confirm.
6. Return & Refund: Enter your return details and any additional feedback.
7. Review: Review and confirm your information and select ‘Place Return’.
8. If you’re ready to print your prepaid label, click the link under ‘Click here to print your FedEx Return Label’. If you’d like to print at another time, you will also receive an email with a link to print your prepaid label.
9. Follow all instructions for completing your return.
Don’t have a My Account? No problem! Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Returns Portal by clicking here or by selecting ‘Initiate Return’ in the top right corner next to the cart icon.
2. Enter your order number, email address used to place the order, and postal code.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return and confirm.
4. Return & Refund: Enter your return details and any additional feedback.
5. Review: Review and confirm your information and select ‘Place Return’.
6. If you’re ready to print your prepaid label, click the link under ‘Click here to print your FedEx Return Label’. If you’d like to print at another time, you will also receive an email with a link to print your prepaid label.
7. Follow all instructions for completing your return.
Note: Free online returns are only available for orders placed on ca.puma.com.
Purchases made by debit or credit card (including pre-paid gift cards) and through PayPal will be credited back to the original form of payment. If you paid with a PUMA Gift Card, you will be issued a separate E-Gift Card for the refunded amount.
Returns that have been properly initiated on ca.puma.com and shipped from Canada will begin processing within 24 hours once the package is scanned by the carrier. Please note your financial institution’s return processing timelines before reaching out with any concerns regarding your refund.
Returns that are unable to be initiated or processed through ca.puma.com can take 2-4 weeks to process.
PUMA does not accept returns on gift cards, customized products and bodywear. Custom products are nonrefundable, except in the case of manufacturing or material defects in which case you may contact Customer Service via phone or email for assistance.
Certain product launches and puma.com exclusives have a shorter window for returns and exchanges. This includes but is not limited to PUMA x LAMELO BALL and FENTY x PUMA Shoes which must be returned / exchanged within 15 days.
Returns to PUMA Retail Stores
You may return items purchased on puma.com to any PUMA store. Please bring the original form of payment and a physical or digital copy of the Order Confirmation Email with you so you may be refunded. Purchases made by credit card will be credited back to that original card (including pre-paid gift cards). If you paid with a PUMA Gift Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal, then a PUMA Gift Card will be issued with the refunded amount.
We do not offer direct exchanges at this time. If you wish to exchange an item, you must go through our return process and place a new order.
We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for your return and your new order will come with free standard shipping.
To initiate your free return, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-565-PUMA (7862). Our representatives are available 7 AM - MIDNIGHT EST, 7 days per week.
PUMA is not responsible for any returns lost in transit or any additional charges incurred.