PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. Roma Amor Heritage combines the original Roma upper with the modern Roma Amor stacked sole for a classic, elevated look.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Leather upper with tonal T-toe overlays
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Comfortable padded tongue and collar
- Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort
- Thick platform sole with textured rubber outsole
- Terry PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides
- Gold foil PUMA Archive No. 1 Label at tongue
- Gold foil PUMA No. 2 Logo at lateral side