The Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. This version adds an iridescent Formstrip and subtly flashy gold branding.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Full leather upper with tonal t-toe overlay
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- EVA midsole for soft cushioning
- Thick platform sole
- Rubber outsole for traction and grip
- Heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Iridescent metallic PUMA Formstrip at sides
- Gold PUMA No.2 Logo at lateral side