PRODUCT STORYEstablished in China in 2012, the cutting-edge streetwear brand RANDOMEVENT believes that clothes are more than just clothes – they represent your attitude towards life. This philosophy holds true in their debut collection with PUMA, which is inspired by the concept of chasing the good things in life.
The archive Ralph Sampson silhouette returns with fresh updates from RANDOMEVENT. A clean leather upper features a patent leather Formstrip, patent heel strap and woven label with the brand's motto: make things worse but cool.
- Archive Ralph Sampson lo-top silhouette
- Full leather upper with perforated vamp
- Lace closure for secure fit
- Rubber midsole and outsole for grip
- Patent leather PUMA Formstrip at side
- Patent leather heel strap
- 'Make things worse but cool' woven tab at side
- Gold handwritten-effect Ralph Sampson signature at side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue